Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Anti-aging Skin Care System Review

Margaret Bell asked:


An antiaging skin care review will help some but can be confusing. It is best to consider an anti aging skin care system designed for the individual person.

Things to consider are: No. 1 - The ingredients. Are you allergic to any of the listed ingredients? What is your natural skin tone?

Maybe some home TV program may have lured you in causing you to think that you were getting a high quality product. I ordered one too, just so that I could write this anti-aging skin care review.

I watched as the number of orders go up, I shook my head in frustration. There is no way for any one to know what this highly advertised anti aging skin care system contains. You cannot read the list of ingredients. There is no way to tell if there is any clinical research to support their claims.

However, since I wanted to write this anti aging skin care review, I got out my credit card and ordered the product. It was a “collagen kit”. Because, I’ve done my research, I know that most any anti aging skin care system claims to include collagen. And, since I know a little bit more about it than the average guy, I know that the fibers are usually derived form bovines, or cow hide.

Because my assignment was to provide an anti aging skin care review for this product, I ordered it anyway, at a cost of $78. You might think of me as a guinea pig. Better me, than you..Read More....

No comments: