Thursday, January 8, 2009

Lisa Rinna: "I Look Like a Freak" After Too Much Plastic Surgery

Keeping our skin good is better than doing the plastic surgery. Some people regret after the plastic surgery. read on from the news below.

By Us Magazine
celebs:Lisa Rinna

Lisa Rinna arrives at the P.S. Arts "Express Yourself 2008" at Barker Hanger on November 16, 2008 in Santa Monica, CA.Us Magazine

Lisa Rinna says she has one major plastic surgery regret.

"My cheeks. I had Juvederm put in my cheeks. That's what I overdid -- big time," Rinna, 45, tells the Web site momlogic.com in a new interview.

"I tried it because my girlfriends did it," she says. "I thought, 'I'll do it! I saw a photo and I was like, 'Oh Jesus. That's no good. That's NOT good.'

"When you change your face, you don't look like yourself," she goes on. "Looking fresher is one thing. I look like a freak! I always said I wouldn't change my face, but I did it.

"You get older and insecure and you think you need it, and you don't," she says. "I learned less is more. Keep your skin good."Read More....

No comments: